Now that the book of the blog is published, I have to start a marketing campaign that would make a Coca Cola executive blush. Well, OK, smile at least. Given that I have no marketing experience, I may be setting myself a tall order. But, as the McCrumble motto is 'Never give up!', I feel it is my destiny to strike forth and make a significant dent in the armoury of the unenlightened.
Your opinions on the following promotional slogans would be appreciated...
- McCrumble is coming! Open your purses and receive his emissions today!
- Snuggle up with McCrumble under the covers tonight.
- A slice of McCrumble every day is clinically proven to reduce the incidence of SAD. Eat him between meals without ruining your appetite!
- Buy this book for the love of McCrumble...you will never feel the same again...
- Hug a geek + buy this book = two good deeds.
Like I said, I have no marketing experience, so, if you have any suggestions of your own, I'd be most grateful to hear them.