Thursday, March 22, 2007

Donatetion

Hello all

If, like me, you are fed up of the whole phone-vote scandal affecting the national television media, you may like to know of a new way of competing/voting/donating that doesn't require texting or phoning, and won't lead to a hefty fraction of your donation going to a multi-national communications company.

What can it be? I hear you cry.

I call it Donatetion (TM).

Simply pop along to www.justgiving.com/matangini and make a small donation (don't forget to tick the 'claim gift aid' box if you are a UK taxpayer). Mention the word 'McCrumble' in your message and you will be automatically entered into a competition to win a copy of my book. Once I get to £50 worth of 'McCrumble' donations, I'll pick a name at random and contact you with details of how to claim your prize. You can limit the number of entries, and thus improve your chances of winning, by making a larger donation.

Good luck!

J McC

2 comments:

apprentice said...

Sir I refuse to play host to your devilsh parasitic plot.

But if you can answer this simple question:

What height is Jack McConnel?

A) No bigger than he should be
B) Just a wee short arse
C) Average

The please text your answer to GINGERRIPOFFS 000 (calls are charged at off the Richterscale, so please have the permission of the bill payer or just make sure your Mum is out)

Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

What is devilish about my plot?
What plot?
What prize are you offering?