Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Taking a break

Hello all

I'm taking a short break from blogging in order to spend as much time as possible building bridges with my family, and perhaps putting together my next volume of memoirs (if demand is high enough). Those of you familiar with this blog may recall Denise, my one-time receptionist who gave up her position at the former Cumbernauld Institute to save me from being sent down for an act of self defence against my childhood nemesis, one Toby Hancock-Jones. She has been in touch to ask if I have done what I promised some months ago, namely to bring her altruistic tale to the public's attention by way of enlightening others to the value of loyalty. I had to admit that I have been lacking on that front, and must therefore devote blogging time to her story.

Stay tuned, and don't forget that I can be contacted on joseph.mccrumble@yahoo.co.uk You can also find me on facebook from time to time. Don't forget that volume 1 of my memoirs is always available to buy - and despite my pennilessness I am determined to continue offering all royalties to charity.

J McC

8 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

She deserves it. You have few enough who are loyal to your cause.

Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

GB I know, I know.

Anonymous said...

Well, I shall miss your blog JMC. Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. I above all others know this to be true even after my sex change.

Good luck my friend.

Plum

Anonymous said...

Nameste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQYK9S3WBQ&NR=1MR JOSEPH

Mungo Borealis said...

I'd just begun to get to know you and now you go leave me. How will I recover?

Dr Joseph McCrumble said...

Plum - I must do what I must do indeed. Hope you are adjusting to your new lifestyle.

Anon - crazy

Mungo - never mind, I'm sure you'll find some more blogging chums out there. The blogosphere is full of lonely bloggers like yourself. You just need to lose your inhibitions.

Kim Ayres said...

Time to play Pirates on Facebook then - or challenge me to a game of Scrabble

Prof. Plum said...

Sorry JMC I omitted to mention that although I am no great dectective.... I fear Denise could be a man!...... You just never know these days.....