Sunday, January 22, 2006

Art Exhibition, Winter 2006

Dear Reader

You may be interested, and perhaps even excited, to learn that I have completed installation of my Winter 2006 Art Exhibition at http://mcrumbleart.blogspot.com


The coming of my alternate reality (2001) - one of several works on display

Please take some time to peruse these works, which have been specially selected by myself and my good friend Bernadette Saupin, a wonderful artist who has given me much encouragement over the years to realise myself as a prominent artist. In the near future I may well make them available as limited edition signed prints. Please email me if you would be interested in owning a piece of McCrumble art. Of course, comments are always welcome. These may be left using the comments link at the bottom of the exhibition page.

yours truly

Joseph McCrumble

Artist in Residence
Cumbernauld Institute of Parasitology

No comments: